Training and Consulting Business Center "Jacobs-training"
Limited Liability Company Training and Consulting Business Center ‘”Jacobs-training” (License LE 150001557 from 20 July 2015) was established on the basis of the Training Center of the audit Company “W. Jacobs – Audit” CJSC on 23 May 2001.
The main activity of the Training center is the provision of practical assistance by conducting educational seminars and reading of lectures:
- for entrepreneurs, including small and medium-sized businesses in the maintenance of accounting and teaching how to interpret financial statements;
- for graduates of higher educational and vocational institutions, beginner accountants and young auditors, tax consultants in practical exploration of the profession;
- for accountants of commercial companies, organizations on keeping accounting by using international financial reporting standards;
- for heads of companies, organizations and managers of firms and companies in how to interpret financial statements and use the information obtained.
For 15 years of work, the Training center has taught about 5000 trainees; as the statistic shows about 50% of the graduates of the Training Center were able to achieve success and promote the career due to obtained knowledge and skills.
The Training center provides education in the field of accounting, taxation and law in the following areas:
- Training in the field of accounting, taxation and law;
- Professional development courses and preparation of the specialists to the professional exams on CIPA program (CAP, CIPA levels);
- Courses on preparation to the exam under the ACCA “DipIFR-Rus” certification program;
- Courses on preparation of the accounting staff with the issuance of the “accountant-practitioner” qualification.
In 2015 the State Tax Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic included TCBC ”Jacobs-Training” LLC in “The list of educational institutions for the training of the employees of tax authorities on specialized programs”.
Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek city, Manas avenue, 9 (2nd floor).
phones: 31-59-78; 31-34-52, phone/fax: 31-28-02
Посмотреть на карте Бишкека